Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Poptropica Get 10000 Credits

Highlights

Many things are happening now. Here's a summary.

- The Vietnamese government has decided to ban Facebook and Blogger (the program to post blogs, including mine!) Why? Well, some say it's because some were funny blogs and messages VERY critical of the government. Do not worry, there are ways around everything, but anyway, hello freedom of expression.

- It stopped raining for a month. During 4 months, he has rained all day and all of a sudden, more Pluit. For 3 days, he even made a little colder. This morning I woke up with a blanket on the back!! :) And yes, such as in cold countries! I slept with a blanket !!!!!! :)

- I just returned from a weekend by the sea I had 2 free nights at a luxury resort. Too bad the weather was not at the rendezvous. It was still the best room I've ever had!




- My friend Mathieu beast came to visit me for 4 days. What a pleasure to speak with a Quebecois old friend with a good beer! My best time in the month of November.

- The mushrooms are really cheap in Vietnam.

- A teenage boy named Jeremy comes to visit me in 2 weeks. I hope he starts to be afraid. Hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment