Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ladies Getting Pantsed

...

I do not know me anymore ... or rather, I'm currently finding myself!

In my life, I rarely regret. I try as much as possible by looking forward and living the present moment.

Today, I realize what were the last three years. Inside me, it was gray. I had a hard time enjoying life. I focused on the present moment because the future I was so scared. I was frozen, paralyzed, "sclerotic"! Everything was still heavy, especially the future. I was tired just thinking that I should live. What I loved was becoming heavy and, thereby, almost repulsive. One need constant isolate myself!

For a while, I began to regret those years. I feel like I have lost three years of my life .... Very lucky, there it feels much longer!

I feel like the Sleeping Beauty and a handsome prince named "Angel Ioplastie" came to kiss me! And here I am, which woke to life!

It's so good!

I may be very difficult to walk, I have to adapt my car, change my everyday, but I live and I have the energy to live!

Today I found myself making plans. What I can do well in my life now that I have the energy to live it!

I must give this machine works and projects that I find solutions to difficulties that small I meet.

Nothing is impossible now!









0 comments:

Post a Comment