Saturday, January 16, 2010

Climate Information On The Emerald Triangle

For 18 years and older.

is now arrived. Go to bed kids. Here is now time to reveal the horrific stories and the times when my body has been abused. If you're one of my parents, maybe you should not you read this. You've been warned.

Last summer, me and some friends have rented bikes to go for a walk in the countryside. On the gravel road, the bike did not like the brake, turn and Garnotte. I should explain my bike principles of physics. Anyway, the result was a visit to a hospital in the middle of nowhere, 2 clinic visits Ho Chi Minh, a month of medication, bandages and marchage like a duck.













In November, I returned home and my bike had a weakness, which resulted in a spin on the asphalt ...







At least, it was the droid off this time.


In my first apartment, I often wake up at night with bites ladles:



is a little pocket, I have no photos of my eye infection, skin problem behind my ear, etc. ...

Be careful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment