Thursday, January 14, 2010

Too Much Proteinenlarged Liver

Hanoi Capital

Hello,

So it is with a preparation of 24 hours since I left for the capital. I had work to do there. What better way than to combine a trip? And what better than a short trip at the last minute??

The star attraction was a visit to Halong Bay, considered the most beautiful site in Vietnam. Visit is fairly standard: two days and a night cruise on the boat. Well, I guess you're afraid when I speak of a night on the boat?? Well, it was pretty comfortable and almost luxurious (!) Here is what we can see


Then Hanoi was cold (10 degrees) and, ironically, I forgot my jacket only to HCMC. Anyway, the city has much history and charm. Much quieter than in the south. Here are some highlights:





Oh, and yes, I also worked there ... But AC is not so exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment