Sunday, March 28, 2010

Congratulations Pregrnant Sayings

Wonderful friends ..

I have very good friends ... Really. I feel blessed.

But lately, some have shown extraordinary compassion.

Imagine, they m'organisent a fundraiser ... and not just an event!

So get out your calendar ...

On May 4, he There will be a "AUCTION" at school Simone Desjardins 14h 16h . The teacher (s) from school and friends are invited.

In addition, they provide a weekend of packing IGA Rivière-des-Prairies the 15 and 16 May next.

And as if that was not enough, Joanne went to tour the shops to put small banks to collect donations in Rivière-des-Prairies district where I taught 10 years! !

So I thank them. Johanne Christine, Annie, Diane, Guylaine, THANK YOU!

A big thank you to all those who believe in me. I feel your energy and I really appreciate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment