Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Does An Esr Of 57 Mean

Analysis

Hi!

few days ago I installed Google Analytics. A program that analyzes the visits to my blog. The results are quite interesting. There are things I already knew, but here are a few surprises:

receuillir Data are from March 5 (20 days)

- 44 different people have visited my blog for a total of 90 visits
- if you type''thailand chick embryo egg''in google, my blog is the 2nd result!
- If you type''interesting facts about mexico''in google, my blog is the first link. Sorry to all those who were looking for intelligent information and have fallen on my silliness.
- if you type''image of Vietnamese houses''in google, my blog is the 7th link
- My blog has been visited in order: Canada-France-Vietnam-Singapore-Switzerland-Romania-Greece-United States -Tunisia-Belgium


I'll let you draw your conclusions. But not bad, right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment