Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Square Cup Cake Liners

My meeting with Dr. Richard ...

Today I met a vascular surgeon. A doctor with lots of experience!

A good meeting despite the fact that it is very, very careful. I still learned a lot ... the precise location of the azygos ... the structure of arteries versus veins ... and so on. It was very interesting.

I also learned that in May, there would be an "event" for vascular surgeons ... A convention or something like that here in Quebec, and a physician of the City Health (Laval) would make a presentation on cerebrospinal chronic venous insufficiency. A statement not very long (twenty minutes) but all the same. At least we will talk!


This doctor has seen others, but what "bothers" the most is the lack of monitoring, post-intervention. It is not wrong but is it that I can afford to wait 5 or 10 years before all the information on hand?

is a risk that I decided to take. There are too many positive messages from people who have had surgery.

According to him, we can see if the jugular vein or azygos are stenotic (blocked) with a angioscan. It can make me move here in the Hotel-Dieu. We'll see.

We chatted a good 45 minutes. Late in the game, I asked him if he would follow me if I decided to go anyway in Bulgaria (I tried to be diplomatic!).

He smiled and replied "yes", but later relented, and with a smile mockingly asked: "To gather the damage?"

You be the judge of his opinion!



0 comments:

Post a Comment