Monday, April 26, 2010

Bad Stomach Pains, Peeing, Peeing

Lucky

* Thanks to Matt for inspiration

One thing I am told by various people from my international experience is: You're so lucky ben! For those who have led this observation, you've probably noticed a peculiar expression on my face. I'm lucky. I'm healthy. My parents had put me up for the woman to my university. But, lucky because I travel?? No, I do not think so.

First, it should be noted that travel or live abroad is not the easy way. You adapt to different environments that are more or less easily, leaving your area comfort, being away from home and your family, be patient ... And return home without money and you adjust to certain molds that you had forgotten. Certainly there are positive points, but a lot,''not easy''.

Okay, now back to chance. No, I'm not lucky to have seen the world. I did it all. I'm curious, I always wanted to see Machu Picchu, I wanted to scuba diving in Asia, I wanted to see people dancing in Buenos Aires, I wanted to know the scent and taste of India to sushi in Asia. Have you wondered how the tasted mulled wine on the Red Square in Moscow? How you feel small in front of the pyramids? In the texture of baklava in Turkey? ... I dreamed it. And until now, I realize my dream.

I'm a dreamer, not lucky.

For sure I had several things that helped me and supported. It's true that I have not had serious health problems, I've never stolen something important, my family and friends have never understood, but they always supported me ... Maybe I would be willing to consider me as someone not unlucky.

In fact, whether traveling, learning to drive a motorcycle, having a tattoo, go climb Mount Washington ... Do not wait for your luck ... Realize your dreams, that's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment