Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thermostat Thm302a Compatibility

My symptoms before the start ...

Following the suggestion of a friend, I thought it would be nice if people know what are the effects of MS on my body. Thus, it will be easier to evaluate the before / after!

Key points:

- significant fatigue (I sleep nights from 10 pm and I must lie down an hour pm)

- Spasms and cramps during sleep (hip and right thigh and left early)

- numbness of the feet and legs, loss of sensation in various places below the feet

- edema of the feet, especially the right. This gives a foot red / purple.

- Difficult to lift the right foot, bend the right knee, move your right hip left side begins to have the same difficulties.

- Pain in the right hip.

- neuropathic pain in the feet and calves (sensation of burning, cold feet ...)

- Loss of balance ... I always like walking on a boat!

- Few strength in the legs (walking about 100 meters then need to sit)

- Walk with a quad for balance and to be able to get propel with each step.

- bladder less efficient!

- heat intolerance

- difficult to align when the tired ideas (and often tired!)

That is basically what MS is to my body and the inconvenience it m'occasionne.

I hope I can tell you that all these symptoms disappeared when I return but I am under no illusions. If it stops progress, I'll be very happy!

Little piece by little piece, you come to the end of all!

So I am taking and will continue to take "one day at a time!

soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment