Friday, April 9, 2010

Find Betsey Johnson Baby Bag

life takes me ...

After "Denis Lévesque" LCN 18 March last, here it will be the radio next week.

And yes, I'll do an interview for 5 minutes on my story next Thursday, April 15th at 8:10 in the morning at the station Lanaudière, 103.5 FM.

I am very happy to share my story with people. It so important because there are many people who do not know where to begin their research. If I had not been for Francine give me a boost at the beginning of this adventure, I would not make a fundraiser!

Speaking of fundraising, some people have expressed the desire to help me and asked me where they could donate. Well, here's the list of businesses who have generously agreed to help me:

At Joliette

Hairdresser MIMO (Myriam Cloutier)

Brûlerie du Roy (the best coffees!)

Rainbow Bulk grocery health

Health Club Atmosphere

ZEN TAO Restaurant

Notary Tessier, Ostiguy, Comtois


Montreal:
IGA (boulevard Rodolphe-Forget)

Dolce Grano Bakery and Cafe
im T Horton (boul.Maurice-Duplessis)

Couche-Tard (boulevard Perras)

Boni-Soir (Rivière-des-Prairies)

The Grifferie, Nail

Hair Vero

Jean Coutu (boulevard Maurice-Duplessis)

Familiprix (boulevard Perras )

Proxim (4th Street)

Proxim (boulevard Maurice-Duplessis)

Buddy's Creamery (boulevard Gouin RDP)

Shell (boulevard Maurice-Duplessis)

Esso (boulevard Maurice-Duplessis)


I hope to have the chance to name them all during my interview.

Thanks again to everyone who encourage me and help me in this great adventure.

I am truly blessed by life to have you all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment