Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gloryhole North San Diego

THE BLACK KILLER OF HELL, by Claude and hazing of Toon!


As you know, Claude Toon joined the team DEBLOCNOT 'to hone our musical culture. Already some see the Blues or Rock, as the "old music", so imagine the remarks must endure when Claude puts on his platinum records written by gus emperruqués, powdered and in pantyhose ... (One sympathizes Claude ...). To join the team déblocnoteurs, Claude was gently folded à un examen de passage. Le sujet était : un feuillet sur le disque (fictif) "Dark blood in my eyes" par les non moins fictifs THE BLACK KILLERS OF HELL. Et vous savez quoi ? Deux jours plus tard il rendait sa copie !  Nous n'avons pas résisté à l'envie de vous faire partager ce grand moment de... de... n'importe quoi ! La parole est à Claude :

                                                                                                                                                     

KILLERS OF THE BLACK HELL from left to right:
JC, Kevin, John Edward, Robert, Johnny and Fifi.
Dark Blood In My Eyes "by The Black killers of hell ...



Cool!

For my hazing, I found the video of" Dark Blood In My Eyes " by The black killers of hell ...
I click. Oh thin, there is an ad before a movie as "The Descent". Hurry up and drown you nazes band that I bump my topic ... Oh, it starts. heuuuu, who is the big dog in the air and smashed malicious? Scared! I flip to death as Renaud sings! It scared me the mastiff. I almost throw my four hours on the keyboard. Stomach acid that eats the keyboard and which corrodes the upper abdomen, I'm good for an ulcer. I have all the rough language (Wouaf Wouaf, it is not me who makes a rotten pun, the dog barking). Hey, it's fun, the Musical Producer called Mozart Jones! It's crazy ... a parent ? Be careful with sensitive people! And if I had a child leaning over my frail shoulders? And at my age, a terrifying image, and it is good for "infractus" or AVC (Association Voluntarily Conne). I continue. MUSIC:
Boom bam boom! Boom boom bam! Boom boom bam! Boom boom bam! Return to beginning of line. This is not a runaway, or I did not hear the response and cons about it. For we shall see stretto at the end.

He repeats what level text? Looks like the English double the rumblings of mutt. A big Black strangling, slaughtered, or both, guys. I frowned: return. Oh OK: a gam with blood in a trash bag. I begin to understand the theme: a guy from a poor neighborhood looking for his dinner. Inevitably, they eat too much fat and the strong men like him, the gam appear leaner than his biceps. Although, I heard the word Fuck, I'm probably off topic.

My English is very limited, I can follow the pictures (sniffing): a wheel of Toyota (Sponsor?), A guy who Crame. The Big Black has other Pekin with a knife, then a hammer, a real tool box on legs. Oh, there are flashes of vaguely satanic distinguished in this universe. It may (The Big Black) to be tolerated by a window with his laptop. Ah the resumes, the absolute recurrence, he cuts a human foot (arrow on the video stating "Human Foot" for those who do not). It's "blood" pure blood. Musically, it's probably inventive, but tell the lion that roars in the end clip is a live recording of a real lion who teams up with Big Black or synth? In addition, a sound of broken glass to enter the lion broke his glasses, but in December '. Reminds me of "Street Trash"-style musical, like "the melody of yucky."

My mom is 88 years old told me she liked rap, I'll see if I find the CD. I have not found it on Amazon! Thin. In fact it is listening on a PC that breaks the spell. Should I listen on my channel "upscale" restore the sweetness of the voice, the soft accompaniment, the harmonic richness. Difficult for the uninitiated to tell if the musicos in polyrhythmic or provide monorythmique.

Good to relax I will listen to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" by Mozart, Na! For Vincent, clip hyper Hard.

Note: I live 500 meters from the Saint-Anne hospital in Paris. Is helpful.


Claude photographed at St Anne, recovering after listening to a second disc of Black Metal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment