Sunday, June 6, 2010

Recipes Using Betty Crocker Pound Cake



Finally in Bulgaria!

Arrival in Sofia on June 2nd, we head towards the next day Sozopol coastal town. It a bit like the Old Orchard Bulgaria but growing. Nice little beach about 2 km, fine sand, and plenty of umbrellas!

Here, we speak Bulgarian, Russian and English is gibberish. For them, the Canadians on the edge of the Black Sea, it is incomprehensible! It's so beautiful Canada!

Since my arrival, I have a hard time as I usually eat. Here, we eat bread, potatoes, cheese and cold cuts. The food is very good but the devil my diet without gluten, animal fat, consisting of fruits and vegetables!

Result? Many stiffness, spasms, numbness in the legs, feet swollen and blue and of course a lot of trouble walking!

So I'm left with only 2 days before my coming to Toduka Hospital, let us be patient!

Tomorrow, we take the bus to Sofia. We shall then be in the heart of the trip in Bulgaria!

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment