Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Celine Small Bowler Bag Blog

One day at a time ... Back

Not much to tell ...

The newspaper takes its place, small problems do not hesitate to rebuild their appearance: swimming pool, car, etc..

That's life!

health side, the improvements are there, always discreet. For people who see me, nothing is very apparent. To me, for cons, they are more visible.

Yesterday, I walked into the turf trying to fix the problems of filter and I noticed it was easier.

The biggest difference is the fatigue ... This is not the same! The energy is slowly returning and when fatigue sets in, it is healthier! Let me explain ... before fatigue had something heavy, depressed. After exercise, everything seemed insurmountable. Fatigue was as much in my head than my body.

Now, after physical exertion, it is only my body is tired and after a rest, I'm better ... not necessarily ready to repeat the same effort but if I stay quiet, I'm fine.

What a difference!

There are days where improvements are present and oops! the next day they disappear. Then, quietly, they return.

At first it's a bit panicky but now I know it will come back.

So I continue to learn to take the time to live ... Learning is a lifetime.

you soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment