Monday, June 21, 2010

Sailboat Ranger 20 For Sale

Quebec

That's it, I'm back in Quebec.

The flight was really easy to return: fewer spasms, stiffness and less able to control my bladder longer (almost 6am! Wow !!!).

But it was very exhausting. So I spend the first week sleeping because that's what my body requires.

Why I need so much sleep? Here are all the assumptions which I think ...

- Months of preparation have caused exhaustion.

- Sozopol week before surgery, with airfares and bus ... very exhausting.

- Operation: even if it is a simple angioplasty, it is not so simple for the body. It must adapt to a new "Flow" of blood, the stent, medication and any changes that causes.

- The return airfare and jet lag: very tiring too.

- Personal problems of return that do not help recovery.


So even if I see miracles happen, I must be patient and let my body rest.

But there are still improvements, 11 days after the operation:

foot - normal color

- bladder more effectively

- fewer spasms and stiffness (no more spasm in the right hip, knee only some stiffness after several sleep in the same position)

-leg line that begins to fold in the supine position without assistance.

-neck pain that decreases (caused by the stent)

- rosacea which is almost all gone.

-Strangely ... horn to toe is disappearing!


I am told that the best is yet to come. I believe!

must be patient and let the body repair itself. He must remove all iron accumulated in the cells. And then, the damaged nerve endings, it does not regenerate overnight. It takes time. When they are regenerated, then the muscles will slowly strengthen.

My body has never liked the sharp changes, it will not change today. Let's go slowly!

you soon





0 comments:

Post a Comment