Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pants Covering Legs And Feet With Built In Socks

After hospitalization ...

I am now in Hotel Niky in Sofia, a small very popular hotel in central Sofia. The food is excellent, the rooms comfortable but the air conditioning ... Do they know the air conditioning?

As I returned from a response I have to rest but how when it's 32 -33 ° C and the air conditioning does not work?? It is suffocating.

So we decided to go for a walk in Sofia. Marie-Claude brings me around in a wheelchair. We visit a small market, the Cathedral Square Russian Alexander Velski and the streets of Sofia. It gives me the greatest good and I found gently appetite.

But it rocks so because the streets are paved in old and not very accessible. A fear haunts me ... these vibrations will they moved my stent?

For two days, we walk in Sofia to the heat that rises to 36 ° C. It's hot but I support that and I'm still energetic.

By eating ice cream in the shade of a tree Sunday, my eyes landed on my feet ... despite the heat and sun my feet are a normal skin color. From 6 to 8 months, my feet became "purple" as soon as I was not lying.

WOW! What difference to me!

Tomorrow it will return by plane because I dread the trip to Bulgaria was very difficult: a lot of stiffness, spasms, urination ... I could not find a comfortable position.

was hell!




0 comments:

Post a Comment