Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monica Roccaforte More Information Here

Angioplasty ... not as simple as that! Sozopol

After meeting Dr. Grozdinski and his team (Wednesday, June 9) I am going at once the "famous" Doppler. Nothing to do with the Westmount Square. Here are the doctors themselves who do the test and discuss among themselves what they see. Then it shows me the screen where you can see very clearly the vein stenosis.

Now the vortex sucking me ... We filled the record with the nurse, one passes an electro-cardiogram and blood tests. All this in the late morning.

Then they settle down in a room in the department of cardiology. And the wait begins!

Around 7:30 you come get me, it's my turn!

We'll lie on a table and, woe! I have a huge spasm in my right hip down to my knee and back in my lower back. But as I'm stressed, it does not happen. So for a good half hour, I'm taken with this spasm.

At 8am accurate, Dr. Dimitrov (not Dr. Petrov, who is the head of the department of cardiology) gives me an injection in the groin to the freeze and made a small incision ... and it started! Catheterization walks through my veins.

The azygos vein is very beautiful, to my surprise. Going back to my left jugular stenosis is about 70%. It takes 3 balooning to open properly. In Bulgaria, we are given painkillers only on request and believe me they gave me! It was so painful. Yet I am not complainers and rather tolerant of pain but there ... OUCH!

Then turn to the right jugular. It is narrowed to two places of over 90%. In attempting a first balooning there are so resistant that I "shoot" of painkillers and I lose the "card". I do not know not how much time passes but I am told to watch on screen they have just the stent implanted.

I returned to my room, it is 10:30.

I'm a little confused and I sleep well because I always hurt my hip that has not stopped spasms during the procedure. And suddenly ... I am now taking nausea. And the more time passes, I feel sick. I start to vomit and it injects an anti-nausea and then I sleep a little.

Nausea leave me only on Friday morning. That's where I'll be able to eat a little bread.

It returns me a Doppler to check if everything is correct. I visit the cardiologist and Bye! Bye! I can go out, it's over for me.

far I see no change, no improvement. I'm pretty depressed, maybe even disappointed.

What I did there?? Why??


0 comments:

Post a Comment